Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. You agree that accessing and using the website binds you to these terms and conditions.
User Conduct and ObligationsIn addition to complying with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to use the website and materials for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, national or international laws and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
a. Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
b. Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others.
c. Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements.
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks.
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages.
- Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses.
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by SLGA.
- Redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method until released into the public domain.
CopyrightAll content provided on this website is owned by or licensed to SLGA and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. SLGA retains all proprietary rights to the SLGA content. The SLGA content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of SLGA.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold SLGA harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, demands, suits, actions, losses or expenses (including all legal fees) arising out of:
- Your infringement of any SLGA or third party official mark, trademark, trade secret, copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights and from any claims which may arise, now or in the future as a result of your use of the website.
- Any act or omission by you, your employees or agents which results in: a. Loss, damage, interference with or disruption to, the website.
b. Use of the website for any illegal purpose.
c. Use of the website to achieve any unauthorized or prohibited access to computer systems and data.
- Your use of the Website.
- Your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Disclaimer, the Privacy Statement or any rule, regulation, guideline or policy of SLGA as may be established and changed from time to time and posted on the website.